1. X. Xie, Y. Song, X. Liu, S. Wang, C. Zhu*, F. Wen*. Different target genes and chimeric-gene hairpin structures affect virus resistance mediated by RNA silencing in transgenic tobacco. Biologia Plantarum, 2014,58 (3): 575-581.
2. Yunzhi Song, Quanjun Han, Fang Jiang, Runze Sun, Zhihang Fan, Changxiang Zhu*, Fujiang Wen*. Effects of the sequence characteristics of miRNAs on multi-viral resistance mediated by single amiRNAs in transgenic tobacco. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, 2014, 77: 90-98.
3. Jiang Y, Sun L, Jiang M, Li K, Song Y and Zhu C. Production of marker-free and RSV-resistant transgenic rice using a twin T-DNA system and RNAi. J. Biosci, 2013, 38: 1–9.
4. Runze Sun, Zhaonan Sun, Xueying Xie, Changxiang Zhu, Fujiang Wen*. Different Abilities of Delivery Ways for dsRNA Expressed by Bacteria to Protect Tobacco from Co-infection with PVY and TMV. Journal of Agricultural Science and Applications. 2013, 2(2): 57-60.
5. L. Zhang, X. Xie, Y. Song, F. Jiang, C. Zhu, F. Wen. Viral resistance mediated by shRNA depends on the sequence similarity and mismatched sites between the target sequence and siRNA. Biologia Plantarum, 2013, 57 (3): 547-554.
6. C. Zhang, Y. Song, F. Jiang, G. Li, Y. Jiang, C. Zhu*, F. Wen*. Virus resistance obtained in transgenic tobacco and rice by RNA interference using promoters with distinct activity. Biologia Plantarum，2012，56 (4): 742-748.
7. TongtongYuan, YunzhiSong, KaidongLi, QuanjunHan, ChangxiangZhu*, FujiangWen*. Characterization of 10 tobacco vein banding mosaic virus isolates from China. Acta virologica , 2012, 56: 19 – 24.
8. Fang Jiang, Yunzhi Song, Quanjun Han, Changxiang Zhu*, Fujiang Wen*.,The choice of target site is crucial in artificial miRNA-mediated virus resistance in transgenic Nicotiana tabacum. Physiological and Molecular Plant Pathology, 2011, 76: 2-8.
9. F. Jiang, B. Wu, C. Zhang, Y. Song, H. An, C. Zhu*, F. Wen*. Special origin of stem sequence influence the resistance of hairpin expressing plants against PVY. Biologia Plantarum, 2011, 55 (3): 528-535.
10. Jin Ma, Yunzhi Song, Bin Wu, Mingsong Jiang, Kaidong Li, Changxiang Zhu*, Fujiang Wen*. Production of transgenic rice new germplasm with strong resistance against two isolations of Rice stripe virus by RNA interference. Transgenic Res, 2011, 20:1367–1377 2.754
11. Zhaonan Sun, Guohua Yin, Yunzhi Song, Hailong An, Changxiang Zhu*, Fujiang Wen*. Bacterially Expressed Double-Stranded RNAs against Hot-Spot Sequences of Tobacco Mosaic Virus or Potato Virus Y Genome Have Different Ability to Protect Tobacco from Viral Infection. Appl Biochem Biotechnol Biotechnol, 2010, 162:1901-1914.
12. Xuemei Chen, Jing Liu, Li Xu, Fang Jiang, Xueying Xie, Changxiang Zhu*, Fujiang Wen*. Inhibiting Virus Infection by RNA Interference of the Eight Functional Genes of the Potato Virus Y Genome. J Phytopathol, 2010, 158:776–784.
13. Zhaonan Sun, Yunzhi Song, Guohua Yin, Changxiang Zhu and Fujiang Wen. HpRNAs Derived from Different Regions of the NIb Gene Have Different Abilities to Protect Tobacco from Infection with Potato Virus Y. J Phytopathol, 2010, 158:566–568.
14. Li Xu, YunZhi Song, JunHua Zhu, XingQi Guo, ChangXiang Zhu*, FuJiang Wen*. Conserved Sequences of Replicase Gene-Mediated Resistance to Potyvirus through RNA Silencing. J. Plant Biol. 2009, 52:550–559.
15. Guohua Yin, Zhaonan Sun, Nan Liu, Lin Zhang, Yunzhi Song, Changxiang Zhu*, Fujiang Wen*. Production of double-stranded RNA for interference with TMV infection utilizing a bacterial prokaryotic expression system. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol, 2009, 84:323–333.
16. Changxiang Zhu, Yunzhi Song, Guohua Yin, Fujiang Wen*. Induction of RNA-Mediated Multiple Virus Resistance to Potato Y, Tomato mosaic and Cucumber mosaic viruses. Journal of Phytopathology, 2009, 157, 101–107.
17. Zhang Tingting, Song Yunzhi, Liu Yudong, Guo Xingqi, Zhu Changxiang*, Wen Fujiang*. Overexpression of phospholipase Dα gene enhancesdrought and salt tolerance of Populus tomentosa Chinese Science Bulletin，2008, 53 ( 23): 3656-3665.
18. H. M. Liu1, C. X. Zhu, X. P. Zhu, X. Q. Guo, Y. Z. Song and F. J. Wen*. A Link between PVYN CP Gene-mediated Virus Resistance and Transgene Arrangement. J. Phytopathology, 2007, 155, 676–682.
19. Yipei Wei, Fangyin Yao, Changxiang Zhu, Mingsong Jiang, Guangxian Li, Yunzhi Song, Fujiang Wen*. Breeding of transgenic rice restorer line for multiple resistance against bacterial blight, striped stem borer and herbicide. Euphytica, 2008, 163: 177-184.
20. Zhu Junhua, Zhu Xiaoping, Wen Fujing, Bai Qingrong, Zhu Changxiang, Song Yunzhi. Effect of cDNA fragments in different length derived from potato virus Y coat protein gene on the induction of RNA-mediated virus resistance. Science in China Ser. C Life Sciences, 2004, 47(4): 382-388.
21. Zhu Changxiang, Yao Fangyin, Li Guangxian, Wen Fujiang*. Identification of Bt-transgenic Rice Plants for Resistance to Stripe Stem Borer (Chilo suppressalis) and Genetic Analysis of the Transgenes. Agricultural Sciences In China, 2002, 1(4): 388-390.
22. Boogaart Tom van de, Wen F J, Davies J W, Lomonossoff G P. Replicase-derived resistance against pea early browning virus in Nicotiana benthamiana is an unstable resistance based upon posttranscriptional gene silencing. MPMI.2001, 14(2): 196-203.
23. Huq, E., Hrrington, S., Hlossain, M. A., Wen, F., McCouch, S. R., and Hodges, T.K. Molecular characterization of pdc2 and mapping of three pdc genes from rice. Theor Appl Genet, 1999, 98: 815-824.
24. Peng, J., Wen, F., Lister, R. M. and Hodges, K. K. Inheritance of gusA and neo genes in transgenic rice. Plant Molecular Biology, 1995, 27: 91-104.
25. Peng, J., Wen, F., and Hodges, K. K. A rapid method for qualitative assay of both NPT II and GUS activities in transgenic plants. Plant Molecular Biology Reporter, 1993, 11: 38-47.
26. Bhattacharyya-Pakrasi, M., Peng, J., Elmer, J.S., Laco, G., Shen, P., Kaniewska, M.B., Kononowicz, H., Wen, F., Hodges, T. K., and Beachy, R. N. Specificity of a promoter from the rice tungro bacilliform virus for expression in phloem tissues. The Plant Journal, 1993, 4: 71-79.
27. Wen, F., Peng, J., Lister, R.M., and Hodges, T.K. A procedure for regeneration of indica and japonica varieties of rice from protoplasts. Plant Molecular Biology Reporter, 1992, 9: 308-321.
28. Azimi, N.T., Wen, F., Lister, R.M., Chen, D.A. and Lytle, F.E. Enzyme-linked immunoassays using nanosecond fluorometric detection. Applied Spectroscopy, 1992, 46: 994-998.
29. Wen, F., Lister, R.M., and Fattouh, F.B. Cross protection among strains of barley yellow dwarf virus. J. Gen. Virol., 1991, 72: 791-799.
30. Wen, F. and Lister, R.M. Heterologous encapsidation among four isolates of barley yellow dwarf virus. J. Gen. Virol, 1991, 72: 2217-2223.
31. Wen, F, and Lister, R. M. Genomic masking and phenotypic mixing between barley yellow dwarf viruses. Barley Yellow Dwarf Newsletter, 1991, 4: 38-39.
32. Vincent, J. R., Lister, R. M., Ueng, P. P., Wen, F., Lei, C. H., Klein, R. E., and Larkins, B. A. Genomic organization of barley yellow dwarf viruses. Barley Yellow Dwarf Newsletter, 1990, 3: 34-37.
33. Wen, F, and Lister, R. M. Studies of cross protection among strains of BYDV. Barley Yellow Dwarf Newsletter, 1990, 3: 37-38.
34. Wen, F, and Lister, R. M. Cross protection from barley yellow dwarf viruses. Barley Yellow Dwarf Newsletter, 1989, 2: 62-64.
35. Wen, F. and Lister, R. M. Heterologous encapsulation in mixed infections among three isolates of barley yellow dwarf virus. Phytopathology, 1989, 80: 1036-1042.
36. Wen, F. and Lister, R. M. Cross protection and relationships among barley yellow dwarf viruses. Phytopathology, 1989, 79: 1174-1180.