1. Fanying Kong, Tingting Zhang, Jisheng Liu, Siqi Heng, Qingbiao Shi, Haisen Zhang, Zeli Wang, Ge Lei, Pinghua Li, Xiaoduo Lu, Gang Li*. (2017) Regulation of Leaf Angle by Auricle Development in Maize. Molecular Plant. 10:516-519.
2. Lin Ma, Na Xue, Xiaoyu Fu, Haisen Zhang, Gang Li*. (2017) Arabidopsis thaliana FAR-RED ELONGATED HYPOCOTYLS3 (FHY3) and FAR-RED-IMPAIRED RESPONSE1 (FAR1) modulate starch synthesis in response to light and sugar. New Phytologist. 213:1682-1696.
3. Hang Zhao, Di Wu, Fanying Kong, Ke Lin, Haisen Zhang, Gang Li*. (2017) The Arabidopsis thaliana nuclear factor Y transcription factors. Frontiers in plant Science. 7:2045.
4. Lin Ma, Tian Tian, Rongcheng Lin, xing-wang Deng, Haiyang Wang, and Gang Li*. (2016) Arabidopsis FHY3 and FAR1 mediate light-induced myo-inositol biosynthesis and oxidative stress responses by transcriptional activation of MIPS1. Molecular Plant. 9,541-557.
5. Baoshan Wang, Mingyang Ma, Haiguo Lu, Qingwei Meng, Gang Li, Xinghong Yang. (2015) Photosynthesis, sucrose metabolism, and starch accumulation in two NILs of winter wheat. Photosynthesis Research, 126:363-373.
6. Haiou Dou, KunPeng Xv, Qingwei Meng, Gang Li, Xinghong Yang. (2014) Potato plants ectopically expressing Arabidopsis thaliana CBF3 exhibit enhanced tolerance to high-temperature stress. Plant Cell and Environment, 38: 61-72.
7. Mei-Fang Li, Shang-Jing Guo, Ying Xu, Qingwei Meng, Gang Li, Xinghong Yang. (2014) Glycine betaine-mediated potentiation of HSP gene expression involved calcium signaling pathways in tobacco exposed to NaCl stress. Physiologia Plantarum, 150:63-75
8. Meifang Li, Zhimei Li, Shufen Li, Shangjing Guo, Qingwei Meng, Gang Li, Xinghong Yang. (2014) Genetic engineering of glycine betaine biosynthesis reduces the heat-enhanced photoinhibition by enhancing antioxidative defense and alleviating lipid peroxidation in tomato. Plant Molecular Biology Reports, 32:42-51.
9. Fang Chen, Bosheng Li, Gang Li, Jean-Benoit Charron, Mingqiu Dai, Xiarong Shi and Xing Wang Deng. (2014) Arabidopsis Phytochrome A Directly Targets Numerous Promoters for Individualized Modulation of Genes in a Wide Range of Pathways. Plant Cell, 26: 1949-1966.
10. Xi Huang, Xinhao Ouyang, Panyu Yang, On Sun Lau, Gang Li, Jigang Li, Haodong Chen and Xing Wang Deng. (2012) Arabidopsis FHY3 and HY5 Positively Mediate Induction of COP1 Transcription in Response to Photomorphogenic UV-B Light. Plant Cell, vol. 24: 4590-4606.
11. Mingqiu Dai, Chen Zhang, Urszula Kania, Fang Chen, Qin Xue, Tyra Mccray, Gang Li, Genji Qin, Michelle Wakeley, William Terzaghi, Jianmin Wan, Yunde Zhao, Jian Xu, Jiří Friml, Xing Wang Deng and Haiyang Wang. (2012) A PP6-Type Phosphatase Holoenzyme Directly Regulates PIN Phosphorylation and Auxin Efflux in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell, 24: 2497-2514.
12. Fang Chen ,Xiarong Shi, Liang Chen, Mingqiu Dai, Zhenzhen Zhou, Yunping Shen, Jigang Li, Gang Li, Ning Wei and Xing Wang Deng (2012) Phosphorylation of FAR-RED ELONGATED HYPOCOTYL1 Is a Key Mechanism Defining Signaling Dynamics of Phytochrome A under Red and Far-Red Light in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell, 24: 1907-1920.
13. Qibing Lin, Dan Wang, Hui Dong, Suhai Gu, Zhijun Cheng, Jie Gong, Ruizhen Qin, Ling Jiang, Gang Li, Jiu Lin Wang, Fuqing Wu, Xiuping Guo, Xin Zhang, Cailin Lei, Haiyang Wang and Jianmin Wan. (2011) Rice APC/CTE controls tillering by mediating the degradation of MONOCULM 1. Nature Communication, 3: 752, doi:10.1038/ncomms1716
14. Gang Li, Hamad Siddiqui, Yibo Teng, Rongcheng Lin, Xiang-yuan Wan, Jigang Li, On-Sun Lau, Xinhao Ouyang, Mingqiu Dai, Jianmin Wan, Paul Devlin, Xing Wang Deng and Haiyang Wang. (2011) Coordinated transcriptional regulation underlying the circadian clock in Arabidopsis. Nature Cell Biology, 13: 616-622.
15. Xinhao Ouyang*, Jigang Li*, Gang Li*, Bosheng Li*, Beibei Chen, Huaisun Shen, Xi Huang, Xiaorong Mo, Xiang-yuan Wan, Rongcheng Lin, Shigui Li, Haiyang Wang and Xing Wang Deng. (2011) Genome wide targets analysis of FAR-RED ELONGATED HYPOCOTYLS3 in Arabidopsis reveals its novel function in Arabidopsis development. Plant Cell, 23: 2514-2535. *co-first author.
16. On Sun Lau, Xi Huang, Jean-Benoit Charron, Jae-Hoon Lee, Gang Li and Xing Wang Deng. (2011) Interaction of Arabidopsis DET1 with CCA1 and LHY in mediating transcriptional repression in the plant circadian clock. Molecular Cell, 43: 703-712.
17. Jigang Li, Gang Li, Shumin Gao, Cristina Martinez, Guangming He, Zhenzhen Zhou, Xi Huang, Jae-Hoon Lee, Huiyong Zhang, Yunping Shen, Haiyang Wang and Xing Wang Deng. (2010) Arabidopsis transcription factor ELONGATED HYPOCOTYL5 plays a role in the feedback regulation of phytochrome A Signaling. Plant Cell, 22: 3634-3649.
18. Huixia Yang, Hong Liu, Gang Li, Juanjuan Feng, Huanju Qin, Xin Liu, Hongwei Xue and Daowen Wang. (2009) Reduction of root flavonoid level and its potential involvement in lateral root emergence in Arabidopsis thaliana grown under low phosphate supply. Functional Plant Biology, 36: 564–573.
19. Gang Li, Fang Lin and Hongwei Xue. (2007) Genome-Wide Analysis of Phospholipase D Family Genes in Oryza sativa and Molecular Characterization of OsPLDβ1 Involved in Seed Germination. Cell Research, 17: 881-94.
20. Stefano Mancuso, Anna Maria Marras, Sergio Mugnai, Markus Schlicht, Viktor Zársky, Gang Li, Li Song, Hong-Wei Xue and Frantisek Baluska. (2007) Phospholipase Dζ2 Drives Vesicular Secretion of Auxin for Its Polar Cell-Cell Transport in the Transition Zone of the Root Apex. Plant Signaling & Behavior, 2: 240-244.
21. Gang Li and Hongwei Xue. (2007) Arabidopsis PLDζ2 stimulates auxin responses through regulating vesicle trafficking. Plant Cell, 19:281-95.
22. Hongwei Xue, Xu Chen and Gang Li. (2007) Involvement of phospholipid signaling in plant growth and hormone effects. Curr Opin Plant Biol, 10: 483-489.
23. Jigang Li, Gang Li, Haiyang Wang and Xing wang Deng. (2011) Phytochrome Signaling Mechanism. The Arabidopsis Book, e1048.