1. Yanrong An*, Yuyu Guo, Chengcheng Liu, Hailong An* (2015). BdVIL4 regulates flowering time and branching through repressing miR156 in ambient temperature dependent way in Brachypodium distachyon. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, 89: 92-99. (*: corresponding author).
2. Yi Xu, Xia Zhang, Qi Li, Zhiyuan Cheng, Haijuan Lou, Lei Ge*, Hailong An* (2015). BdBRD1, a brassinosteroid C-6 oxidase homolog in Brachypodium distachyon L., is required for multiple organ development. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, 86: 91-99. (*: corresponding author)
3. Han Sun, Zhiai Guo, Lifeng Gao, Guangyao Zhao, Wenping Zhang, Ronghua Zhou, Yongzhen Wu,Haiyang Wang, Hailong An* and Jizeng Jia* (2014). DNA methylation pattern of Photoperiod-B1 is associated with photoperiod insensitivity in wheat (Triticum aestivum). New Phytologist, 204: 682–692. (*: corresponding author)
4. Qi Li, Hailong An* (2013). ZFN/TALEN technology and crop genetic improvement. Plant Physiology Journal, 49 (7)：626-636. (*: corresponding author)
5. Jing Shi, Liang Zhang, Hailong An, Changai Wu, Xingqi Guo (2011). GhMPK16, a novel stress-responsive group D MAPK gene from cotton, is involved in disease resistance and drought sensitivity. BMC Molecular Biology, 12(1): 22.
6. Ruoyu Guo, Feifei Yu, Zheng Gao, Hailong An, Xuecheng Cao, Xingqi Guo (2011). GhWRKY3, a novel cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) WRKY gene, is involved in diverse stress responses. Molecular Biology Reports, 38(1): 49-58.
7. Jing Shi, Hailong An, Liang Zhang, Zheng Gao and Xingqi Guo (2010). GhMPK7, a novel multiple stress-responsive cotton group C MAPK gene, has a role in broad spectrum disease resistance and plant development. Plant Molecular Biology, 74(1-2): 1-17.
8. Thomas Greb, Joshua S. Mylne, Pedro Crevillen, Nuno Geraldo, Hailong An, Anthony R. Gendall and Caroline Dean (2007). The PHD Finger Protein VRN5 Functions in the Epigenetic Silencing of Arabidopsis FLC. Current Biology, 17 (1): 73-78.
9. Hailong An, Clotilde Roussot, Paula Suárez-López, Laurent Corbesier, Coral Vincent, Manuel Piñeiro, Shelley Hepworth, Aidyn Mouradov, Samuel Justin, Colin Turnbull and George Coupland (2004). CONSTANS acts in the phloem to regulate a systemic signal that induces photoperiodic flowering of Arabidopsis. Development, 131 (15): 3615-3626.
10. Hailong An, Zhiming Wei and Jianqiu Huang (2001). Gold particle amount per bombardment of wheat transformation by biolistic method and phenotypic characteristic analyses of transgenic plants and their progeny. Acta Phytophysiologia sinica, 27 (1): 21-27.
11. Jianqiu Huang, Zhiming Wei, Hailong An and Yuxian Zhu (2001). Agrobacterium tumefaciens-mediated transformation of rice with the spider insecticidal gene conferring resistance to leaffolder and striped stem borer. Cell Research, 11 (2): 149-55.
12. Hailong An, Zhiming Wei and Jianqiu Huang (2000). High efficiency regeneration of wheat plants from immature embryos. Acta Phytophysiologia sinica, 26 (6): 532-538.
13. Hailong An and Zhiming Wei (2000). Advances in genetic transformation of wheat. Chinese Journal of Cell Biology, 22 (4): 194-199.
14. Jianqiu Huang, Zhiming Wei, Hailong An and Shuping Xu (2000). Agrobacterium tumefaciens-mediated transformation of rice with insecticidal Bacillus thuringiensis gene and bioassay of the transgenic plants. Acta Phytophysiologia sinica, 26 (6): 519-524.
15. Jianqiu Huang, Zhiming Wei, Hailong An, Shuping Xu and Bing Zhang (2000). High efficiency of genetic transformation of rice using Agrobacterium mediated procedure. Acta Botanica Sinica, 42 (11): 1172-1178.