1. Lei. Ge, W. Peer, A. Murphy, S. Robert, J. Friml, S. Ye, J. Cohen, R. Swarup, M. Prigge, and M. Estelle. (2010) The Arabidopsis ROOT UVB SENSITIVE2/WEAK AUXIN RESPONSE1 gene is required for polar auxin transport . Plant Cell 22 :1749-1761
2. Ge Lei, Chen H, Jiang JF, Zhao Y, Xu ML, Xu YY, Tan KH, Xu ZH, Chong K. （2004）Overexpression of OsRAA1 Causes Pleiotropic Phenotypes in Transgenic Rice Plants, including Altered Leaf, Flower, and Root Development and Root Response to Gravity. Plant Physiol. 2004 Jul;135(3):1502-13.
3. Lei Ge, K., Chong, K.H., Tan, and Z.H., Xu (2001) The new proceeding of flowering control in rice. (Review in Chinese) Chinese Science Bulletin 46(9):705-711.
4. Lei Ge, J. Z., Liu, W. S., Wong, W. L. W., Hsiao, K., Chong, Z. H., Xu, S.F.,Yang, S. D., Kung and N., Li (2000) Identification of a novel multiple environmental factor-responsive 1-aminocyclopropane-1-carboxylate synthase gene, NT-ACS2, from tobacco. Plant Cell and Environments. 23(11):1169-1182.
5. Xiaoqing Yang, Sungsu Lee, Jai-hyun So, Suni Dharmasiri, Nihal Dharmasiri, Lei Ge, Carolyn Jensen, Roger Hangarter, Lawrence Hobbie, Mark Estelle (2004) The IAA1 protein is encoded by AXR5 and is a substrate of SCFTIR1. Plant J. 40 (5):772-783
6. Xu ML, Jiang JF, Ge Lei, Xu YY, Chen H, Zhao Y, Bi YR, Wen JQ, Chong K. (2005) FPF1 transgene leads to altered flowering time and root development in rice. Plant Cell Rep. May;24(2):79-85
7. Wang H, Ge Lei, Ye HC, Chong K, Liu BY, Li GF. (2004) Studies on the effects of fpf1 gene on Artemisia annua flowering time and on the linkage between flowering and artemisinin biosynthesis. Planta Med. 2004 Apr;70(4):347-52